Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Songs For Tomorrow

Print off & bring with you to the game (unless you have a great memory)

You never know which song will be the star & warrant their own song

If your song didn't win why don't you try starting it off oin the crowd tomorrow, there's no reason that your song won't become a crowd favourite if sang often enough - the more songs the better we reckon

http://www.foxestrust.com/html/modules.php...article&sid=285

Thought they were being printed off for us, don't think the sort of fans who have the balls to start songs are regular visitors to the foxes trust website. I might be wrong though, I hope I am aswell.

We were trying to get the Mercury to print extra copies of the SPorting Blue to give away but they didn't in the end.

So for tomorrow you can either:

a - print them off yourselves

or

b - spend 15p on the Sporting Blue

We may try to get them printed for a future home game, depends on the cost.

If anybody knows of a local business who would pay for the printing & then have an advert for themselves on the sheet then e-mail their details to [email protected]

We are always on the look out for pro-City firms who would like to show their backing for the Trust & we will publicise them in return

I didn't hear one song today for players individually...

What happened guys????

Very disappointing following all the work put in over the last fortnight on this.

The only new song I heard was 'Where the ****ing hells the bear' in the East Stand concourse at half time (how could they run out of all drinks on such a hot day, it was forecast)

Sparky - sorry about that, all songs were meant to state their creators, so that was an oversight.

I heard 'Keown Is Beatiful' chant in the kop. :P

yeah i heard keown one near me in the kop , just after they sang keown has a monkeys head

hahahaha, i heard the beer 1 aswell. That was it, I think if some parts of the crowd start chantin them then more and more ppl will. So stick with it and hopefully all 32.50 fans will be singing Keown is beautiful

Sparky - sorry about that, all songs were meant to state their creators, so that was an oversight.

apology accepted , im not too bothered im usually mentioned in the blue every saturday for scoring for my sunday team :P

Archived