Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chambo_9

academy 15/16's 1 vs 3 Glasgow Rangers

dont no what you look like mate, so errr no!

Do you no who was just to the left of the camera man infront of the Alliance and Leicester stand. He sorta had a lazy eye i think, not sure.

Why am I askin this???

Because Brevett came over and asked for ball and he just dropped it! Brevett then called him a **** quite loudy so bout 50 lcfc fans did the old movement of the hand right to left!!!!

Because Brevett came over and asked for ball and he just dropped it! Brevett then called him a **** quite loudy so bout 50 lcfc fans did the old movement of the hand right to left!!!!

That was in front of me too in J1 :rolleyes: Didnt hear Brevett say that though :blink:

but then he shouldn't of reacted like that. Brevett obviously did something wrong to make Dublin flip, so in otherwise trying to get him punished. Which he did, IMO that is cheating. Is it or is it not???

What row you in petrescu???

Guest Guest

u got ne games cumin up macca? how many u fink u will get this season? wat chance do u fink the youth team hav of winnin there league?

yes i have games every week! i hope i will score around thirty this season, but im not sure! just do my best, its not ALL about the goals! but they do help! and we dont play in a league this year! for some reason only the under 18s play in a league!

Guest Guest

o ok macca. wat chance do u fink the under 18s hav of winnin there league? how do u rate them as a team and individuals?

o ok macca. wat chance do u fink the under 18s hav of winnin there league? how do u rate them as a team and individuals?

They have every chance of winning the league as we have one of the best academys in the country, but i've said this for years so ignore me although i know what im on about.

Archived