Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Birdy

You may have heard...

that there's free food going. Well this is for 'invited guests' by me only. there is only a limited amount available so everyone is not invited unfortunately.

It was something organised by me, for my friends. 'Someone' told everyone to get their arses down there. if you haven't been invited by me, you are more than welcome to come for a drink but there won't be enough food to go round.

Sorry folks, maybe next time.

that there's free food going. Well this is for 'invited guests' by me only. there is only a limited amount available so everyone is not invited unfortunately.

It was something organised by me, for my friends. 'Someone' told everyone to get their arses down there. if you haven't been invited by me, you are more than welcome to come for a drink but there won't be enough food to go round.

Sorry folks, maybe next time.

85917[/snapback]

Think that was my fault my dear but I was referring more to get your arses down there for a drink than anything else - hope thats cleared things up Est!

Drinking is greater than food anyway folks :P:D

85924[/snapback]

Not a McDonalds though Sam... :P

85943[/snapback]

:mad:

Well there's your pint of guiness up the spout! :o

85944[/snapback]

I didn't mean it , Honest! :(;)

Archived