Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Bobby Moore

I guess this thread is aimed at the more mature posters of the board, but i'm just wondering was Bobby Moore really as good as everyone made out he was ? I asked my Step Dad what he was like , He replied " Quality but Overrated" .....

Is/was he the best English Centre back England have ever had ?

from the books ive read/stories ive heard and so on i would think he is the best england centre half ever . in my life time ive got nothing but respect for tony adams . he should have captained england many more times than he did , a true legend

from the books ive read/stories ive heard and so on i would think he is the best england centre half ever . in my life time ive got nothing but respect for tony adams . he should have captained england many more times than he did , a true legend

86401[/snapback]

Now now, his drink driving surely took a little of that away ;):P

But Boddy Moore looks to be absolutely immense from what I have seen. Tackles are perfect and passing sublime. Would be orgasmic to have him in the team today, although it is the position where we look strongest!

by the looks of how i see it, bobby moore seemed to be undroppable(like beckham) and when people whitter on about him its just that one tackle they dig out. having said that i never saw him play so i don't really know.......... :huh:

Archived