Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
gjp

Wigan boy

hhhhhhhm, be a bit stupid if jjb advertise on our shirts and make our kits  :S

You could well be right

jjb is just using your club, as this is the first time they are making kits and see you as an easy target

Maybe we are just using JJB  ;) , after all we could have carried on with Le Coc, I wuold imagine the deal is good for both organisations otherwise it wouldn't be happening - JJB are not bank rolling LCFC, unless both Companies forsee a profit it wouldn't be happening.

as i said, patrick who whelan also owns are brilliant and they make our kits

Well jolly good show for you then  :thumbup:

patrick is an actual kit making etc company

jjb is not.

It matters not that JJB have not made kits, in reallity they are probably made in the far east for 10p each alongside Patrick kit.   ;)

91389[/snapback]

jjb is just using your club, as this is the first time they are making kits and see you as an easy target

jjb is not.

91389[/snapback]

Who do you think JJB will be sub-contracting out the shirtmaking side to?

You are so naive....... :wave:

what  :blink:

i dont know what that meant but what i have said is right so what else do you want to talk about :) ?

91395[/snapback]

Well that's me told. :unsure:

what  :blink:

i dont know what that meant but what i have said is right so what else do you want to talk about :) ?

91395[/snapback]

Nothing thank you as a prefer something a bit more thought provoking err like, what else don't you know anything about ;)

jjb is not.

91389[/snapback]

oh yes patrick , that as u say BRILLIANT kit making company what other GIANTS kits do they make then . i bet adidas , nike and umbro are quaking in there boots

davieg, i proved lisa wrong, so what else is there to talk about?

she came up with the genius idea of jjb making our kits, when already they sponser us and we also have patrick making our kits who our chairman owns :blink:

funny you should say that sparky, as adidas actually made our kits until whelan fell out with them :thumbup:

lol , for once wigan boy im not trying to have a pop . i was just wondering why u were biggin patrick up as something they aint . u used the word brilliant

i said patrick are a brilliant company who make kits

what does big teams having them as a kit maker got to do with anything?

p.s i'm aware i used the word brilliant

91420[/snapback]

By what criteria do you judge them to be brilliant and are you also implying that JJB are

a) A shit Company making shit kit

B) A shit Company making brilliant kit

c) A brilliant Company making shit kit

d) A brilliant Company making brilliant kit

I bow to you obvious knowledge of the business world and haute coiture.

davieg, i proved lisa wrong, so what else is there to talk about?

Where?

she came up with the genius idea of jjb making our kits, when already they sponser us and we also have patrick making our kits who our chairman owns  :blink:

No I didn't.

Perhaps you should go away and read things properly before commenting.

No, the company JJB is "bankrolling" the club. I wonder why JJB hasn't used this pioneering scheme on its chairman's own football club.....
He'll only make the decision based on the potential pounds, shillings and pennies his marketing staff seem to think they'll make based on this deal. I'd be asking why his own club doesn't seem to have the same potential that his people think they'll have by working with City.

You are so naive.......

Again, I ask where did I say JJB are making the kits.

Thank you.

No, the company JJB is "bankrolling" the club. I wonder why JJB hasn't used this pioneering scheme on its chairman's own football club.....
He'll only make the decision based on the potential pounds, shillings and pennies his marketing staff seem to think they'll make based on this deal. I'd be asking why his own club doesn't seem to have the same potential that his people think they'll have by working with City.

You are so naive.......

Thank you.

91441[/snapback]

making the kits for who?

and why have you changed the subject

thank you

You are so naive.......

Thank you.

91441[/snapback]

making the kits for who?

and why have you changed the subject

thank you

91448[/snapback]

what a mature reply - i bet ur teachers pet at school

:)

FFS, WIGAN BOY YOU DON'T GET THE FRIGGING POINT DO YOU.

I would love to spend all evening explaining things to you, but I don't have the time or patience.

I don't have to reply to the inane drivel you incessantly spout, by the way, the fact I have chosen to do so here leads me to question my own sanity.

Archived