Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BlabyFox

Far Cry 2

Seriously guys, buy it. Its a fantastic game with stunning graphics and realism e.g. bandage yourself & pull bullets out of yourself, etc. Also the game lasts ages and its very non linear. Also loads of free roaming so you decide what missions you want.

IGN 8.8 out of 10

Gamezone 9 out of 10

Gamespot 8.5 out of 10

N4G 8.5 out of 10

metacritic 86 out of 100

videogamer 9 out of 10

Buy it. You won't regret it

After Fallout 3 and Little Big Planet this is the next on my list of games to check out

Having bought Dead Space, Far Cry 2, Fallout 3 and then LBP in that order, which of those has gone back already? Far Cry 2. Total waste of time.

When you put it up against those other titles, it doesn't even come close. Ubisoft clearly rushed the release of this game, it's full of glitches, the most annoying being the fact that enemies respawn at those damn annoying checkpoints after a few minutes of being killed. And that still happens after you've 'cleared' a checkpoint? Oh, I even healed one of 'my buddies' but he still died? The buddy system does not work either.

And online. If it ain't as good as COD4, then why bother? It's awful. Totally dire.

As for bandages and pulling out bullets, you can cruise around for ages and not see anything for miles but then just as you start a hectic gun fight you need to take pills for malaria? And then go and get more pills afterwards, assuming you survive, from the church again and again and again and again.

Oh but those checkpoints... :mad: Ruin the game for me.

If you want something repetitive, go for it, otherwise, stick with something which'll blow you away like Dead Space or Fallout 3.

Archived