Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Foxtravel.

Whats the crack?

Can it be done?

Tell them when you buy the ticket, you still have to pay full price, and remember to tell the people in charge of your coach on the day, otherwise they'll still be waiting for you long after the game has finished!!

I have done it a couple of times. One way on FT, not leaving a waiting bus.

Tell them when you buy the ticket, you still have to pay full price, and remember to tell the people in charge of your coach on the day, otherwise they'll still be waiting for you long after the game has finished!!

I have done it a couple of times. One way on FT, not leaving a waiting bus.

I'm up north for Christmas but need to get home.

Will this be the same? Or is it not allowed?

I'm up north for Christmas but need to get home.

Will this be the same? Or is it not allowed?

I've only gone to the game on FT, not the other way round.

If you don't ask, you don't get!!

Ah, ok.

I'll ask on Wednesday when I buy my tickets.

JoeyB, Yeah, Leeds pal.

Well hopefully im driving to that game.

If all else fails you can pile in the back in the middle seat but it may be squashed up lol

Whats the crack?

Can it be done?

Yeah, I did it last season for the Scunny game, so I could watch the Rugby World Cup final.

As long as you let the ticket office know when you get the ticket, you should be OK.

I did it on the way to Swindon got a lift home but forgot to tell them i wasn't returning with them and they reang me mum saying "we carn't wait gor him as the police won't let us' lol

Oh dear Jake. On the way to S****horpe we got told how this 15 year old held the coach up for about an hour. An hour. These people got home late because of youuu.

Hang your head in shame. :P

Oh dear Jake. On the way to S****horpe we got told how this 15 year old held the coach up for about an hour. An hour. These people got home late because of youuu.

Hang your head in shame. :P

If they are on about me i appolagise i honestly forgot :whistle:

I did it on the way to Swindon got a lift home but forgot to tell them i wasn't returning with them and they reang me mum saying "we carn't wait gor him as the police won't let us' lol

Ah yes - I forgot about that. Jim came on and asked if a "Mr J. Shingler" was anywhere on the coach. :@

Archived