Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carlo

Forest

Guest Daniel

Haha, can you get me a link i want to laugh at there shitness.

I dont think they got much chance of winning anything have they with the set up they got?

Sorry what I meant to say was do leicester fans have to stoop to these kind of comments about forest. O.k. there they are our rivals and I hope we stuff them this season but surely we dont have to say things like this. It just pisses me of a little when I continually here school boy jibes from posters about a team who quite frankly shouldnt even bother us this season.

Shows how desperate Forest are - Do they still have Des Walker?  :lol:

Nope he's gone

Actually they rushed him out of retirement and re-registered him on Saturday so that he could play against Wigan :lol: Managed about half-an-hour with no pre-season.

have to say, us drawing with forest on saturday was quite embarassing and i can see another mediocre season in store for them, forest, a team i wouldnt like to watch week in week out

Did they hoof it then? :lol: ;)

not really but i liked the formation they used after they equalised.....

10-0-0 :(

and that andy reid, ahahahaaaaaaaaaarr!

cant believe forest rejected a 5m bid for him! 3 times now ive seen him, and in each game hes done nothing

all he did on sat was moan to the ref, and hes overweight and didnt look fit at all!!

easily get found out in the prem if anyone will buy him

Guest i_godzuki

Now, don't let the facts get in the way, boys. Forest had three centre backs out injured on Saturday, so a point away from home is pretty good. That's also the reason they've signed Hjelde as cover and played pretty defensively. I don't understand why Leicester supporters should get so worked up about Forest signing a back-up centre-back.

Now, don't  let the facts get in the way, boys. Forest had three centre backs out injured on Saturday, so a point away from home is pretty good.  That's also  the reason they've signed Hjelde as cover and played pretty defensively. I don't understand why Leicester supporters should get so worked up about Forest signing a back-up centre-back.

And forcing Des Walker out of retirement? :lol:

He's the same age as Keown... :P

Yes, but Keown is a much better player. ;)

True, Des Walker's International career was over about 10 years ago, when did Keown last pull on the England shirt?

Exactly.

Archived