Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

silly question 2

if you were to spin round and make yourself dizzy, yeah, if you spun the other way would you become undizzy?  :S  :blink:  :huh:

97977[/snapback]

Yes. Spinning the opposite direction will lessen the dizziness.

Your inner ear contains three fluid filled cavities used by the brain to detect moevement, when you spin and stop the fluid is still moving so the brain thinks you are still spinning, hence you feel dizzy. If you stop and spin the other direction it lessens the spinning of the fluid, hence makes you feel less dizzy.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/question483.htm

if you were to spin round and make yourself dizzy, yeah, if you spun the other way would you become undizzy?  :S  :blink:  :huh:

97977[/snapback]

Yes. Spinning the opposite direction will lessen the dizziness.

Your inner ear contains three fluid filled cavities used by the brain to detect moevement, when you spin and stop the fluid is still moving so the brain thinks you are still spinning, hence you feel dizzy. If you stop and spin the other direction it lessens the spinning of the fluid, hence makes you feel less dizzy.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/question483.htm

98010[/snapback]

cheers chimp i had a feeling that would be the case, as ui vaguely remember something about said fluid in science....way back!

Wow! Learn something new everyday.

98260[/snapback]

Google is your friend. :D

98287[/snapback]

Not true, Google said I smell. :(

Wow! Learn something new everyday.

98260[/snapback]

Google is your friend. :D

98287[/snapback]

Not true, Google said I smell. :(

98438[/snapback]

:o

How cruel, although is it your farts stinking out L1.....all the way from the kop? :o :o

Archived