Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Random Burglar

Barcelona

Hey guys and gals!!

Im off to Barcelona in 2 weeks with my girlfriend!!

Anyone been before and know of the best places to go?

Of course i will be dragging her round the nou camp!!

98050[/snapback]

Not by her hair I hope!

Cool things to visit when in Barcelona

Having only been there last october, i can give you some good places

Of course the Nou Camp :thumbup:

Las Ramblas is brilliant

and

The Gaudi Cathedral is cool

The missus has been there numerous times and says the cable car up to Monjuc (think thats how she said to spell it) is really cool. She said Las Ramblas wasnt that great for her- full of lots of art places or so she said, but if thats what you like then I guess it would be excellent.

La Sagrada Familia (I aint Spanish and cant spell their stuff that well) is another obvious one.

The guided bus tour which was pretty cool cause you can hop on hop off, its called the bus touristic. It starts from El Corte Ingles (a big department store in la Placa de Cataluna, the main square in Barcelona).

And apparently theres also a nice zoo with an Albino gorilla...

las ramblas is good. got the biggest shop in europe or something bout 10 stories. theres a fountain thing which is cool for just walking about at night. the nou camp is brilliant and looks huge from inside. go to the zoo its the only albino gorilla in the world i think. its all white and stuff obviously, but i thought it might be a man in a suite. definatley worth the trip

las ramblas is good. got the biggest shop in europe or something bout 10 stories. theres a fountain thing which is cool for just walking about at night. the nou camp is brilliant and looks huge from inside. go to the zoo its the only albino gorilla in the world i think. its all white and stuff obviously, but i thought it might be a man in a suite. definatley worth the trip

98127[/snapback]

:laugh: :doh:

I only spent the day there, and slept through the morning lol In the afternoon we did a sports tour, of what I saw of the City it looked absoultely amazing, have a great time Rob mate!

the rambles are pretty awesome mate loads of cafes and bars. obviously the new camp is quality and the cathederal is worth a visit , it was being renovated when i visited in 2002

Go to the Salvadore Dali Museum/Gallerry very interesting stuff.

I loved the city, there was a garden I went to a few times on one of the hills full of modern art that was fantastic too. If you get a chance they have a fountain display with lights in the evenings in the city that is well worth a look and best of all it is free!

Have a fantastic time.

And apparently theres also a nice zoo with an Albino gorilla...

That poor thing should have been put down years ago. It looks so old and ill, it is obvious they are only keeping it alive for the tourists.

The dolphin show at the zoo is however, fan****ingtastic. It even beats Whipsnade's Barclay the seal.

Archived