Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Speed Bump's/Manhole's at College

I think my cars fuked thanks to them, At college every couple of metres theres speed bumps, and i'm not exagerating these speed bumps have to be at least 3 and half/4/5" (Inches) high, so the speed bumps alone are gradualy fuking up your suspension, anyway I was going into college after the lunch break and was going over these stupidly big speed bumps and heard a massive smash, as if I had drove over a glass bottle and it smashed I has a car full of mates and one of my mates who was in the back said he saw my back wheel go down a manhole/drain (Some ar$ehole has obviously took the manhole cover away so when someone comes along - ME - would go down the drain) anyway carried along went into the college car park, parked up and looked at the back of my car - At the time it sounded as if my exhust was blowing and sounded loose but it seemed fine so I thought nothing of it and went into college, so i'm on my way home and i'm leaving college and all I can hear is this rattle (As if my exhust was loose as I said earlier) anyway carry on, and i'm driving along and some metal fly's out of the back of my car and this rattle stops, so I turned round and went to see what fell out and I couldn't find anything, so i've just phoned the garage and its booked in for Wednesday.

:mad::mad::mad:

good story

i found a tenner today

98562[/snapback]

Ohh :o Where?

Fancy putting it in my "Fixing my car" donation fund? lol

No? :unsure: Thought not....:rolleyes:

98567[/snapback]

just come out of my exam walking down to my house from uni when there it was on the pave.

HAppy Days

Sorry i brought ten pounds worth of beer and gave pints to the lads i was with then gave 2 pints to random people.

Spreading the love. I was happy at finding a tenner, the landlord was happy at getting a tenner, we were all happy sitting in the sun sipping a pint over looking the sea, the random people were happy with pints, the only unhappy person was the poor person that dropped a tenner.

what comes around gpes around

Archived