Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Question

How do i get media player on my internet browser page, so i dont have to open a seperate window when i want to play music off the net?

Thanks in advance

100675[/snapback]

Are you talking about when you play music from other people's sites or do you mean you want to do that for a page you're building?

A media player will load within a web page if the page has been coded a specific way. If it's just a link to a file then, under most circumstances, the media player will open seperately.

How do i get media player on my internet browser page, so i dont have to open a seperate window when i want to play music off the net?

Thanks in advance

100675[/snapback]

Are you talking about when you play music from other people's sites or do you mean you want to do that for a page you're building?

A media player will load within a web page if the page has been coded a specific way. If it's just a link to a file then, under most circumstances, the media player will open seperately.

100682[/snapback]

I'm talking about listening from other peoples sites, there used to be a media player thing that came up on the laft hand side of the screen, but now it opens media player in a new window.

Archived