Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Macca4lcfc

last night....

I liked the atmosphere , i thought we outsung them 60 % of the match , But we did die off when they scored which was disapointing , But when Trev scored that was it

OOOOOHH Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor BENJAMIN

I liked the atmosphere , i thought we outsung them 60 % of the match , But we did die off when they scored which was disapointing , But when Trev scored that was it

OOOOOHH Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor Trevor BENJAMIN

11462[/snapback]

why aint the atmosphere like that at the walkers though :unsure:

i can rememeber against crewe last year, when dickov scored that pen, some ppl were just clapping not even standing up!

We wil never get a good atmosphere at Leicester, there are too many old, boring and stubern people who ruin it for us. If we could get all the vocal fans together it would be great, and it was in the Kop but then all the quite crew joined with them being the cheap seats and spoilt it, that why a lot have migrated to L1. If we could get everyone over there next to the away end it would be great.

I think it will take a fair few seasons until we can get the atmosphere sorted - I think eventually, people will see L1 as the new Kop, and more and more vocal people will move to there. To be honest, I think we have far too many fair weather fans at the moment...... 71_71.gif

I think it will take a fair few seasons until we can get the atmosphere sorted - I think eventually, people will see L1 as the new Kop, and more and more vocal people will move to there. To be honest, I think we have far too many fair weather fans at the moment...... 71_71.gif

11484[/snapback]

You can say that again, they're ruining it for us. Like that couple at Derby, trying to make me sit down pfft

We wil never get a good atmosphere at Leicester, there are too many old, boring and stubern people who ruin it for us. If we could get all the vocal fans together it would be great, and it was in the Kop but then all the quite crew joined with them being the cheap seats and spoilt it, that why a lot have migrated to L1. If we could get everyone over there next to the away end it would be great.

11478[/snapback]

Don't generalise please, boring stubborn people maybe, but don't assume it's because they're old. I see lots of 'young' people who never say a word never mind sing, as an 'oldy' I do a lot of singing thank you. :banana:

11478[/snapback]

Don't generalise please, boring stubborn people maybe, but don't assume it's because they're old. I see lots of 'young' people who never say a word never mind sing, as an 'oldy' I do a lot of singing thank you. :banana:

11521[/snapback]

The reason I say this as there were 2 pensioners sitting behind us at the Derby game who really ruined it for us, I was angered cause I was cautious of standing, when Everyone was standing I couldn't cause these people would moan.

Archived