Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Macca4lcfc

last night....

i am ashamed to say it, but they outsung is until about the 80th minute when trev scored. i was trying to get the singing going but people werent even making the effort. this was a derby match, and we were never losing, so why did they outsing us? not impressed!

I think it must have been the shock of actually hearing the Derby fans that silinced our supporters!

I joined in the singing to try and get it going, but it is difficult on your own.... :(

Yeah, people were telling us to sit down. They don't realise it was an away game at our local rivals? They should be sitting in the home end if they wanted to watch the football in a quiet, relaxed setting.

Yeah, people were telling us to sit down. They don't realise it was an away game at our local rivals? They should be sitting in the home end if they wanted to watch the football in a quiet, relaxed setting.

They would have had plenty of choice on seats.

They would have had plenty of choice on seats.

Yeah, about 7k to choose from. Baaaaaaaa.

atmosphere was brilliant , to say we were out sung is 1 big joke

11261[/snapback]

Agreed. I thought the atmosphere generated from us was very good from where I was sitting. Derby fans were dire until they scored the goal.

It wasn't the best atmosphere I've experianced but it wasn't the worst.

We were much better than them. I was a bit frustrated though at being told to sit down, in fairness though they were an older couple and probably weren't as quick to raise to thier feet but what do they expect at a footy match?

well where i was they were singing much more when it was a draw, more when they equalised and the only time they sand less was when we were winning. I think some people must have been at a different game. our atmosphere wasonly better when we were winning. how many time were the derby fans singin 'shall we sing a song for you' 'your support is ****ing shit' 'can you hear the leicester sing' etc? the only time they didnt sing it was when we was winning.

well where i was they were singing much more when it was a draw, more when they equalised and the only time they sand less was when we were winning. I think some people must have been at a different game. our atmosphere wasonly better when we were winning. how many time were the derby fans singin 'shall we sing a song for you' 'your support is ****ing shit' 'can you hear the leicester sing' etc? the only time they didnt sing it was when we was winning.

11410[/snapback]

I think you must of been at a diffrent game because more poeple on here have said we were louder than they were for most the match. You and Craig the only ons who disagree. My mum listened to the game oin the radio and she said she could hear us singing for the nearly all the game.

Archived