Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

amusing story

i don't know why but i read this story 10 minutes ago and i still can't stop laughing about it now! genius!

Naked interviewer given a dressing down

A man who attempted to conduct a job interview naked in front of a shocked female interviewee, has been answering his case in court. As if interviews aren't scary enough, this must be the ultimate interview nightmare! Saeed Akbar, when interviewing a candidate for a vacancy at Alpha Translating and Interpreting Services, asked her if they could conduct the interview naked. After a curt refusal from the woman, Saeed left the room and returned shortly with nothing to hide his shame except a clipboard. He attempted to continue the interview as normal, but the woman fled in the direction of the nearest police station. Despite initially claiming he was merely using a ‘tough interview technique', he later admitted that it was ‘just a cheap thrill' lollollollol . Glasgow Sheriff Court has now placed him on the sex offenders' register.

Archived