Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Personalised Number Plate

I went on newreg.com and was searching for a personalised number plates, I found one last week on the dvla website for £245 which I am tempted by but not 100% on because i'm sure I can find a better one about. On newreg.com you can search for football number plates, so I looked under Leicester City, you get the odd "LCFC ..." one but most of them are "FOX ..." and besides whether the LCFC or FOX most of them are about 1k or over, anyway I found the perfect one last night "MAT 7Y" but there was no price so I emailed them for a quote on it, To be honest I expected it to be expensive, but i've just got the reply, The price for "MAT 7Y" is 40k plus a transfer fee :o:S...Craig Levein could buy a player for that price :S

...as you might have guessed i'm not intrested in that number plate anymore ;)

especially given the inferior spelling of mat(t)! two t's all the way!

105572[/snapback]

Makes me mad when people spell Mat :mad:

Its two thats 2 T's in MatT or MatThew. Although on a personalised number plate I might have to settle for on T :(:angry:

*Edit*

However the number plate "MAT 7Y" is ment to look/replace a T!

Archived