Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

Happy slapping

anyone still young enough to be at school will know that the worrying (FUNNY) new teenage craze going around is where u film on your mobile phone someone slapping somebosy in the face friend and sometimes random people. There is a TV programme ITV 10:00pm on thursday if you dont know what its all about :thumbup::o:S

anyone still young enough to be at school will know that the worrying (FUNNY) new teenage craze going around is where u film on your mobile phone someone slapping somebosy in the face friend and sometimes random people. There is a TV programme ITV 10:00pm on thursday if you dont know what its all about  :thumbup:  :o  :S

106425[/snapback]

dunno where these crazy new trends come from i was always at my happiest playing with my conkers at school! ;):wave::o

funny u should mention that cus when i got my fone i got the nokia 3650i.. the first to come out with video over 2 years ago now..

i was still at QE and for those that know the college i filmed my mate standing in front of the library doors until someone opened them so he fell over as though it was really bad lol .. il try and get it on here somehow..

Archived