Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

I have just made a very exciting discovery

I can play Football Manager in windowed mode!! Didn't realise I could increase the resolution of my monitor.

Bit of a geeky discovery but still. Highlight of my day. Dunno whether that says more about me or my day.

Hurray!

106976[/snapback]

I was quite pleased when I realised I could that as well - About a year ago. :thumbup:;)

I can play Football Manager in windowed mode!! Didn't realise I could increase the resolution of my monitor.

Bit of a geeky discovery but still. Highlight of my day. Dunno whether that says more about me or my day.

Hurray!

106976[/snapback]

I was quite pleased when I realised I could that as well - About a year ago. :thumbup:;)

107124[/snapback]

Did I help you discover this amazing feat? ;)

Hurray!

106976[/snapback]

107124[/snapback]

Did I help you discover this amazing feat? ;)

107138[/snapback]

I cannae remember. :unsure:;)

Well I did :rolleyes:

;)

107148[/snapback]

I'm glad someone has a memory. ;)

I tend not to run it in Window mode as it slows the PC down by quite a bit - That is down to my PC being complete cack though.

Archived