Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Rap Battle 2010

Nah, FYF and NSLL were let downs and i need to PM El Empty to see what his plans are. Think ACF Vs Essex is the only voteable round lol

I can do this if we got a couple days cos I not gonna be around til Sunday mornin after 2am tonight. Gotta go bed in a min cos of plans tomorrow (and want to relax and enjoy me peng budalina right now), but if you give me 1-2 hours Sunday morning I can get one in by midday for sure!

I can do this if we got a couple days cos I not gonna be around til Sunday mornin after 2am tonight. Gotta go bed in a min cos of plans tomorrow (and want to relax and enjoy me peng budalina right now), but if you give me 1-2 hours Sunday morning I can get one in by midday for sure!

No probs mate. As you can see im not really a deadline kinda guy lol Hit me up whenever its ready.

Out of the 6 opponents I could have faced, I've got my 3rd choice.
I'll have mine in tomorrow night.

:rolleyes: What happened Nussull? From overly enthusiastic to complete let down.

Put mine up still smuts as it will be a good hour gone to waste otherwise.

Archived