Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest freund

New Xbox/Nintendo consoles announced

Guest freund

I can't belive no-one cares about these, they're both blatantly gonna be better than the PS3

I'm hedging my bets on the X-Box 360 I think it is gonna be the ultimate home media centre and the gameplay and graphics will be superb. Just depends whether it can get the good software companies i.e Rockstar to release GTA at the same time not at year later than Playstation release like usual.

Guest freund

live updates of the conference for the Nintendo Revolution

http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615089p1.html?reload=true

they say

It's a virtual console, able to download 20 years of Nintendo content. You will be able to Download NES, Super NES and N64 games. You can get every Nintendo game ever made. "Revolution shares a vision with DS. The machine is just a tool for software."

how cool is that?

live updates of the conference for the Nintendo Revolution

http://cube.ign.com/articles/615/615089p1.html?reload=true

they say

It's a virtual console, able to download 20 years of Nintendo content. You will be able to Download NES, Super NES and N64 games. You can get every Nintendo game ever made. "Revolution shares a vision with DS. The machine is just a tool for software."

how cool is that?

110264[/snapback]

Not very?

Guest freund
look just sod off

110269[/snapback]

If you're very lucky George might buy one.

110273[/snapback]

heh, i think he'll buy all of them, but trade them in the next week, and then buy them again under pressure from paul

Even though it has a crap name, the Nintendo revolution will be the best console of the bunch just like every other 'tendo one so far, but will be less widely appreciated because tossers buy playstations instead.

look just sod off

110269[/snapback]

If you're very lucky George might buy one.

110273[/snapback]

heh, i think he'll buy all of them, but trade them in the next week, and then buy them again under pressure from paul

110274[/snapback]

Or maybe you'll get it 10 years later for your birthday - oooooohhhhh.

Archived