Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Barnsley Friendly

Who is going to this game?

If you are, please report back to here with your findings - Hopefully, we may have Connolly in the starting line up if all things go smoothly in completing his transfer.....

It will be interesting to see if some of the younger players get a chance - And perhaps more interestingly, Morris actually completing 90 minutes worth of football! :lol:

Me, Ash, BF and Ben will be there so I'll try n put a report together.

hopefully Connolly will be playing, and a few of the other new ones.

Good lad. B)

Me, Ash, BF and Ben will be there so I'll try n put a report together.

hopefully Connolly will be playing, and a few of the other new ones.

Yer im looking forward to it , hope Connolly plays :D

Spot on  :rolleyes:
The Reds entertain the Foxes on Saturday July 17, 2004, KO 3.00pm.

Admission is priced at £10.00 for adults and £5.00 concessions in all areas of the stadium.

Wahey! I'm pleased with that. ;)

no i never went to that. I went to the Brighton and Woking games though. My second team is Woking and 3rd team is Brighton so it was kinda gd. Woking becasue my dad supported them as well as Leicester when he was a kid cos he lived there. Brighton because they are my local team!

no i never went to that. I went to the Brighton and Woking games though. My second team is Woking and 3rd team is Brighton so it was kinda gd. Woking becasue my dad supported them as well as Leicester when he was a kid cos he lived there. Brighton because they are my local team!

Do you ever go and watch Brighton? And if so, do you think Leon Knight and Danny Cullip would be good enough to play for us?

Archived