Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicesterboi

Englands best defender?

Who is the best of the three lions?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best of the three lions?

• Terry
    • Ferdinand
    • Campbell
    • Other

Based on current form, John Terry. Rio Ferdinand has also had a great season since his ban, but i would go for terry because he also scores goals  :)

112727[/snapback]

Exactly my way of thinking. He has 8 this season doesnt he? and Rio is yet to score a goal ( when he is onside) for Man U hasnt he?

Rio Ferdinand closely followed by the much improved John Terry, both of them pale into insignifacance when compared to te awsome talent that is Johnathon Woodgate but I have a feeling he may never play again. :(

My rankings...

Woodgate

Ferdinand

Terry

Southgate

Carragher

Campbell

King

..no one else is worth consider, especially that laughing stock Wesly Brown.

Rio Ferdinand closely followed by the much improved John Terry, both of them pale into insignifacance when compared to te awsome talent that is Johnathon Woodgate but I have a feeling he may never play again.  :(

My rankings...

Woodgate

Ferdinand

Terry

Southgate

Carragher

Campbell

King

113062[/snapback]

Above Carragher, Campbell and king :o:unsure:

Rio Ferdinand closely followed by the much improved John Terry, both of them pale into insignifacance when compared to te awsome talent that is Johnathon Woodgate but I have a feeling he may never play again.  :(

My rankings...

Woodgate

Ferdinand

Terry

Southgate

Carragher

Campbell

King

113062[/snapback]

Above Carragher, Campbell and king :o:unsure:

113071[/snapback]

At his best definately. I have not seen enough of him lately to asses whther age has taken its tole yet but he was definately the man when fit. Such an under rated player.

Archived