Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Seat Exchange

Aplogies if this isnt worhty of a thread but couldnt see any where suitable to post this.

On the OS it says:

New for 2010-2011 - Seat Exchange: If you miss a game next season, Seat Exchange will allow you to replace your unused ticket for an alternative gold fixture to bring friends and family to a game for FREE

I didnt go to the Reading game due to holiday so will be able to use this Seat Exchange this weekend for a friend. Just wondered if anyone else has used this before and it has been definitely free and if I could just go to the TO before the game and do it? (Or is that not possible, as I know if you buy tickets on the day its more money so I'm just wondering if there is a catch to this deal too).

Any answers will be appreicated, though as we have only played three home league games I doubt many people have missed any to use this deal.

It is of no extra cost to use your unused stub for another game providing its not a Platinum game i.e. ( Forest, Derby etc )

Just go into the ticket office and you swap your unused stub for a printed off ticket. :thumbup:

I also have been on holiday with the family which are all season ticket holders and we will be using this... :thumbup:

Archived