Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
L1 B0YZ

Photos From Vienna

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone have any photos who attended the Leicester City vs Red Star Belgrade match in the UEFA Cup in Vienna.

I did but can't find them and want some memories

Could you post them if you do? Of the ground or of anything really please!

Cheerz

Posted

My photos were on a disposable , so the only pics i got are in the photo ablums :cry:

Posted
Did anyone on this forum go to the Athletico Madrid away game? I was only 8 and it was my first away game :D

115019[/snapback]

so you werent causing any trouble that day :P

Posted
Did anyone on this forum go to the Athletico Madrid away game? I was only 8 and it was my first away game :D

115019[/snapback]

I was there. :wave:

Guest CL Blue Army
Posted

Muz - any chance you scan them in! it were a great game! would love the chance to go again! i was only 9 at the time! It was brill!

PHOTOS PLEASE! SCAN THEM IN! I WANT SOME!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...