Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
milan_foxes

O2 Academy Leicester

I was there last night to see the Goo Goo Dolls. It's easy to get to, just one long straight road. University Road. If you head down Welford road and instead of carrying on around as if you were going to the Walkers Stadium, take the left had side lanes, then wehn you get to the traffic lights, take a eft and that should bring you around the road you need. As far as i can remember. lol

Is it actually in the uni grounds? Someone was telling me it's where they used to have gigs at Leicester Uni - which I think is a bit off a naff venue. The DM Student Union Hall was a much better venue.

It is. Not bad now they've done it up a bit.

I was there last night to see the Goo Goo Dolls. It's easy to get to, just one long straight road. University Road. If you head down Welford road and instead of carrying on around as if you were going to the Walkers Stadium, take the left had side lanes, then wehn you get to the traffic lights, take a eft and that should bring you around the road you need. As far as i can remember. lol

Big help, cheers pal.

Did you have a good night anyway? ;)

Archived