Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoBrown

Iran Want Sven

Sven taking over the Iran job comes up AGAIN.

This is an interesting one. Rumours of Iran wanting Sven certainly don’t seem to be a rash decision made over a meeting table one afternoon. They have been talking Sven for at least 18 months now so Iran are most definably serious about getting Sven.

Also, its worth remembering that he gets a lot more offers for jobs that the average manager. Despite English media spending years trashing Sven for not getting past the quarters with England, the rest of the football World feels he was excellent with England, and being the only manager to do 3 doubles in 3 European countries means Leicester AND any other club he is with, will always have to fight to keep him.

My message to Leicester is, give the man what he wants in January and DO NOT mess him around or he could defiantly be off. HOWEVER, as long as the owners spend in January, I am more than confident Sven will stay with you all. I hope he doesn’t leave.

It would only take the board to not give him the money in January for Sven to consider else where. He wasn’t interested in Iran a year ago and I think he still wants premier league above almost all other footy jobs. He has wanted back in the Premier league since Man City.

I had major rows with Fulahm Fans on Cottage Corner. Most Fulham fans slated Sven to bits lol. Where are they now?

It would only take the board to not give him the money in January for Sven to consider else where. He wasn’t interested in Iran a year ago and I think he still wants premier league above almost all other footy jobs. He has wanted back in the Premier league since Man City.

I had major rows with Fulahm Fans on Cottage Corner. Most Fulham fans slated Sven to bits lol. Where are they now?

Fulham has the welshish equivalence of Sousa...... And I think Sven has the patience to wait til summer. We have a great team now and just need to sort the defence out with gk and loanies.

Archived