Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

Changing my seat for Leeds tomorrow

Right, im sorry if this has been posted somewhere on here but i cant find it and have checked on the OS and have had no luck there either.

A mate has just rang and asked if i was going to the game tomorrow, i have a season ticket but there arent

Any spare seats next to me for tomorrows game. I was wondering if anybody nobody knows whether i could go in tomorrow morning and change my seat for the game so i could sit with my mate?

Any help would be much apprecieted.

And sorry for starting a new thread

Right, im sorry if this has been posted somewhere on here but i cant find it and have checked on the OS and have had no luck there either.

A mate has just rang and asked if i was going to the game tomorrow, i have a season ticket but there arent

Any spare seats next to me for tomorrows game. I was wondering if anybody nobody knows whether i could go in tomorrow morning and change my seat for the game so i could sit with my mate?

Any help would be much apprecieted.

And sorry for starting a new thread

I've done that on occasions, with no problem.

Only one time I couldn't because it was a 'sell out'. Can't see it being tomorrow though, eh?

I've done that on occasions, with no problem.

Only one time I couldn't because it was a 'sell out'. Can't see it being tomorrow though, eh?

Thanks, will make the journey in the morning then.

Didnt want to drive down there for nothing.

Thanks again.

Archived