Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
?????

Public Services View on Citizenship

i don't know what the legal view of British citizens is , but my own view is ;

thuggish , ill mannered , lazy , violent ,drunken , feckless , drug addled yobs , with no pride in their british culture

( just don't get me started on the british males )

hope this helps with your assignment :thumbup:

im on this course and have done that assignment. Have you not got the textbooks? Most assignments ive done have come straight out of it lol

think it was kinda moral citizenship views for the public service, like they define it through involvement with the community, taking responsibility for others safety and the environment. commitment to learning life skills etc.

im on this course and have done that assignment. Have you not got the textbooks? Most assignments ive done have come straight out of it lol

think it was kinda moral citizenship views for the public service, like they define it through involvement with the community, taking responsibility for others safety and the environment. commitment to learning life skills etc.

you mean there are textbooks with this sort of stuff in ?

how the fook are stoodents expected to know that ?

Archived