Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
iBleedLeicesterColours

Scunthorpe - Pubs

I've been having a look at this as we're also treating ourselves to a full evening in Scunny afterwards. :unsure:

In the town there's the Honest Lawyer and then the Blue Bell (Wetherspoons) appears to be about 5-10 minute walk away too.

If the one near the ground gets packed to the extent mentioned above then these may be better options... :dunno:

I've also seen that The Old Farmhouse is open to home and away fans but won't allow colours – again, that may not be right, just what I read here - www.footballgroundguide.com/scunthorpe_united/

Anyhoo, looking forward to it!

:beer: :beer:

Yeah does seem the most obvious although may head into town from station then onto ground.

If coming from station make sure you get taxi's, walked it last year, was a good half hour.

Does it show skysports/espn in there? I cant remember from previous visits.

Early kick off viewing and Man United v Arsenal after are essential viewing with a lagerbier in hand.

Does it show skysports/espn in there? I cant remember from previous visits.

Early kick off viewing and Man United v Arsenal after are essential viewing with a lagerbier in hand.

Looking at it, seems doubtful it'll have SS, seems a family restraunt style gaff. Baracuda called the Abacus in town centre seems best bet.

Archived