Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Karljohn

Early bird renewal price..

Got some serious cash outlay in the next few weeks with Eavis taking a large chunk for 2 Glasto tickets.

Can anyone remember the price difference between early bird renewal and end of season renewal? I seem to recall it being as little as 20 quid and if this is the case, i'll hang on to my gold for a while longer until I get some cashflow again.

Im in Sk2 so if anyone can remember or if anyone has inside info as to what the 1st april price rise will be, it would be appreciated....

Got some serious cash outlay in the next few weeks with Eavis taking a large chunk for 2 Glasto tickets.

Can anyone remember the price difference between early bird renewal and end of season renewal? I seem to recall it being as little as 20 quid and if this is the case, i'll hang on to my gold for a while longer until I get some cashflow again.

Im in Sk2 so if anyone can remember or if anyone has inside info as to what the 1st april price rise will be, it would be appreciated....

I'm sure last year it was nearer to £45-50 more.

Archived