Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamite foxes

Wanna watch a young team

Is Key only 25?? - looks older !

Must admit I watched the extended highlights on Sky last night and we are a fantastic team now.

Bring on the Aussies!

12548[/snapback]

He's a good example that fat people can be professional sportspeople!

:D

you have played better since i went to the test match at the mcg but keep dreaming no way no how could you get close to beating us (aussies)yet but our team is getting old now

not to burst bubbles but who have you beaten ?

W.I. sad sad team vermont souths 5ths could beat them (thats my team)

N.Z. over-rated no depth

you have played better since i went to the test match at the mcg but keep dreaming no way no how could you get close to beating us (aussies)yet but our team is getting old now

not to burst bubbles but who have you beaten ?

W.I. sad sad team vermont souths 5ths could beat them (thats my team)

N.Z. over-rated no depth

12573[/snapback]

The Aussies are a class above, we all know that.

But I think this is the best team we've had for many a year and come the ashes, I think we'll give you a good game even if we do end up on the losing side.

Very much looking forward to the twenty20 internationals between us and yourselves next summer too! :)

yeah i thik your team is way better now and you have the best captain in years for england

bring on the ashes

when is the next match between us here in australia as i love watching that at the G drinking warm beer in the sun getting sun burnt again watching the nutters sing and stand up all the time makes cricket so much more fun to watch i think you have the best fans out at the cricket :D

the next ashes series will be a close call , finally we have a batting line up that does not collapse after wicket number 3 and some very good young bowlers who can tear teams apart . 1 day team still useless though

On the subject of Cricket who will be at Grace Road tommorow night?

I will be sitting where the old benchs were. Cobbo I'll give ya me number on msn ig ya wanna sit with us, n Lisa you allready have me number if you are going to be there again :D

who u got teeno???

As some of you know i live in Sussex so I support them cricket wise^_^ Just got back this evening from the game which we won by 18 runs thanks to D/W. Sussex and Leicester Foxes are both pretty decent teams, I think we are 3rd know in Totesport Div 2, where you Foxes???

Archived