Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buryshaker

Bury Away League Cup Parking!

Hi Guys, Bury fan here in peace.

Just thought I'd let you all know, the streets surrounding Gigg Lane recently became Resident Only. Basically, anyone caught parking there without a permit will get a parking ticket.

I am a member at Bury Sports Club, which is about 200 yards away from the ground.

On the evening of the game, you will be able to use the secure car-park facilty for just £3. There is also a bar on site which stocks a wide variety of beverages and will be open about an hour before and after the game.

Please have a look at the link provided for the location of the Sports club, and have a safe journey on the way to Gigg Lane.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/bury/location/

Cheers!

P.S. Postcode is BL9 9JX, and the Sports Club is located just off Radcliffe Road.

Just thought I'd let you all know, the streets surrounding Gigg Lane recently became Resident Only. Basically, anyone caught parking there without a permit will get a parking ticket.

I am a member at Bury Sports Club, which is about 200 yards away from the ground.

On the evening of the game, you will be able to use the secure car-park facilty for just £3. There is also a bar on site which stocks a wide variety of beverages and will be open about an hour before and after the game.

Please have a look at the link provided for the location of the Sports club, and have a safe journey on the way to Gigg Lane.

Cheers!

P.S. Postcode is BL9 9JX, and the Sports Club is located just off Radcliffe Road.

Sounds like a plan! :thumbup:

Cheers!

Just a quick question. Is it the whole car park or just the bar that's open an hour before the game? Might be getting there before quarter to 7.

The Car park will be open whatever time, if the bar's not open by the timne you get there, there is a couple of pubs inbetween the sports club and the ground but I'm not 100% sure if they let away fans in. Whether there's a change of policy because it's a league cup game I don't know. But there won't be an issue with parking.

Archived