Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcjim

Priority with Cup matches

Could someone please tell me with the priority system (and with it apparently going to be changed to the 'how many miles' thing) whether cup matches i.e. Bury on Tuesday goes down on record for your priority status for next season?

Mods can you delete/merge at your will when I have found out my answer. :thumbup:

I don't think the ticket office know yet :rolleyes:

When I asked they didn't.

Funny really, how they havn't even officially announced this points system yet, so some people probably don't even know and are working towards 8 games to get to priority 2 for next season, only to be told 'Ah no, You've missed out by X amount of points'.

Silly really, because I try and work to get atleast Priority 2 that way i'm almost guarenteed a ticket on Priority, as I made the point above, usually working towards 8 games, this season, how the hell do I keep track and know what i'm working towards when they havn't even officially announced a points system (As far as I know) and not announced what games = what points.

*As far as I know i've not seen anything officially announced about the points system or how many points you earn for what, if it has then I appologise but I havn't seen anything, I've only been told there is a points thing in progress and heard it rumoured on here.

Archived