Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan1989

Nottingham Forest Tickets...

For the game on the 27th. I am on the lcfc website trying to order tickets for this home game, but when i try, it just doesnt seem to be listed? I click home tickets after signing in and the fixture just isnt there? It lists Hull then goes straight to Donny. Anyone else having this issue?

Think it's because, if we drew with Chelsea today, the replay would have been played on the same day. So the forest fixture would have at to have be moved again. So I think the club were waiting till after this fixture to put up the ticket prices. I think :unsure:, try the website tomorrow.

Think it's because, if we drew with Chelsea today, the replay would have been played on the same day. So the forest fixture would have at to have be moved again. So I think the club were waiting till after this fixture to put up the ticket prices. I think :unsure:, try the website tomorrow.

Makes as much sense as anything i can think of. Still not on there! Have to check tomorrow.

IF we had a replay for the Chelsea game it was to be played on Thursday 29th according to the FA.

Archived