Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GazzaSR

Which trains for millwall from Leicester? Help

No worries, have you already bought your tickets then? I don't get why you wouldn't otherwise. Can only think it sounds dodgey! Can be done via ebay or paypal though if you want your money secured. I'm an Ipswich fan, bought them to go to Palace on the same day but can't go now. Trying to make half of my money back as they cost over 50!

You'll need to get to Leicester I guess and then get a train to London St Pancras from there. From London St Pancras (Kings Cross St Pancras tube station) you can take the Northern Line towards Morden. Get off at London Bridge. From there take Southern towards West Croydon Rail Station. Get off at South Bermondsey and it's a short walk to the ground (passage for away fans so fully protected).

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en&sessionID=TLJJP16P1_1454750376&requestID=1&tripSelector1=1&itdLPxx_view=detail&tripSelection=on&command=nop&calculateDistance=1

For pubs there aren't many by the ground, and the ones there are should be avoided by away fans. Most people drink in the London Bridge area.

Also if you're going from Harborough and you haven't bought tickets in advance, seriously consider the off peak travelcard, it'll cover all your journeys inside London as well including the train to South Bermondsey. If you have already got tickets for the train but are planning to get around on the tube a fair bit during the day, go into a mainline ticket office and ask for a travelcard on a railcard and you'll get it much cheaper.

London is a big place. It has lots of pubs, full of character and, indeed, characters. Part of the enjoyment of London away days is finding these places, not going to some huge meet up in a place that's going to have the Met crawling all over it.

Archived