Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ian_marshall

Season Ticket - Seat Exchange query

Hi all,  does anyone know if the club are still offering season ticket holders the seat exchange feature for exchanging your missed game ticket for an upcoming game? If so does anyone know the requirements for this feature and also how the club are monitoring this in the absence of the swipe machines? Also,  how far back in the season can you go?  I missed a couple of games earlier on this year could I exchange one of these for an additional ticket today?  Any help offered would be greatly appreciated.

allowed 4 excahnges, hand in the ST and then collect it after game or have it sent back in post, no platinum games I was told but they may have relaxed that. not sure if you could get an additional ticket today as they have no way of proving whether you used the ticket previously due to the lack of swipe system, you can go back all season long but its the proof that it wasnt used thats the problem.

allowed 4 excahnges, hand in the ST and then collect it after game or have it sent back in post, no platinum games I was told but they may have relaxed that. not sure if you could get an additional ticket today as they have no way of proving whether you used the ticket previously due to the lack of swipe system, you can go back all season long but its the proof that it wasnt used thats the problem.

That was my thoughts too, but surely if there's no way of showcasing evidence then the club are in breach of the ASA? I just think it's bizarre that they advertise this feature as part of the season ticket package yet in reality it cannot be activated. Thanks anyway.

That was my thoughts too, but surely if there's no way of showcasing evidence then the club are in breach of the ASA? I just think it's bizarre that they advertise this feature as part of the season ticket package yet in reality it cannot be activated. Thanks anyway.

To be honest mate I think they arent in a position to piss off any ST holder right now, or indeed the guys and gals who can only afford a few games a season, lets face it these last 3 games are dead rubbers, and surely it looks better for them to fill another seat by giving you a spare ticket today.

season tickets have to be handed in advance of the game you can't attend. I couldn't make today but got an extra ticket for the Burnley game.. Platinum games are excluded cos i tried to get my extra ticket for west ham...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived