Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DarynForster

Lift to Torquay?

I proper want to go torquay away as it's a terrace away end but i have no way of getting back from the game! If someone could take me there and back to my house after the game, I'd really appreciate it and i'd pay like 17 pound petrol money to say thanks! I could meet you and the ground or somewhere up town or on the bus route if you live near me, I live in cosby by the way.

I doubt i'l get an offer, but it's worth a try!

Thats only approximate. Just depends if the car is full. As for a possibly pick up, youd have to get to coalville for around 2pm. Though could drop you in cosby. Need to see if my car will be full yet though

Yeah i'd just bus it to coalville so i'd be able to get to you! But yeah if you have a spare seat i'l take it if it's alright? I'm priority 2 as well so i could get the tickets whenever! If you want i'l just buy you your ticket if that's easier than paying petrol money, You going hinckley mate?

Not going hinckley as I went before. If you came dont worry about my ticket ill sort that. sort money for petrol on the night. Ill let u know after next week. If I were you id buy your ticket anyway if you can get refunded should you not use it. Just depends on how many of my matesgo as I said

Not going hinckley as I went before. If you came dont worry about my ticket ill sort that. sort money for petrol on the night. Ill let u know after next week. If I were you id buy your ticket anyway if you can get refunded should you not use it. Just depends on how many of my matesgo as I said

You going on the terrace? I might as well stay with you lot, or just stand on my own! Do i follow you on twitter? As we might as well talk on there! haha

You could come on my mates bus from Countesthorpe for £25 quid, would imagine we will pass Cosby turn on way back so only a ten minute walk home.

Where abouts is the "Cosby turn"? The one near attfields farm shop? Put me down for a maybe, I'll still keep looking and will let you know! :-)

Where abouts is the "Cosby turn"? The one near attfields farm shop? Put me down for a maybe, I'll still keep looking and will let you know! :-)

Yes mate it would be near the attfield shop, we might even come back via M69 then through Cosby so would be even better. I will ask my mate, I see him on Saturday depends if he is dropping off in the city centre as well. My missus has your number now I think so can let you know.

Archived