Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
savillefoxes

Unfinished business?

my god your a complete muppet! mocking that comment. were shipping more goals now than then and you say there's no problem sort yourself out.

Whoops, you're wrong again. You must be getting sick of that eh?

2011/2012 season after three games we'd scored 2 and conceded 4.

2012/2013 season after three games we'd scored 4 and conceded 4.

Apparently, all those awesome defenders we've lost conceded just as many as our defence this year. Oh, and we played some absolutely dreadful football in those games too. Didn't hear any muppets calling for Sven's head then though, funny that.

This season, by all accounts we've been very unlucky so far, should definitely have scored at least 4 or 5 more, that's only if you count disallowed goals and clear cut chances (i.e all the shots we've had cleared off the line) and despite what you think, we've been unlucky to concede the goals we have so far and at least one of them should have been chalked off for a clearly offside player interfering with play (I'm looking at you Gamst Pedersen). If you look at the teams we've played too, we had a piss easy start last season and we were still rubbish - Cov and Peterborough are probably on about the same level, but Reading were in shockingly bad form at the time we played them and Bristol City were crap for the entire season. This season we've played a team coming into the Championship on a massive high, for the first game in front of their home fans, and a team who have been relegated from the PL and kept a massive amount of quality players.

At the end of the day, we aquitted ourselves well against both of those sides and we're only going to improve. P.S - if you don't agree, I don't really care.

EDIT: and if Matt Mills is the answer, I don't want to know what the question was.

Archived