Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
savillefoxes

Unfinished business?

He has been extremely arrogant since he came back. I think he needs to remind himself of his achievements in management to date. The way he has shipped out every player who doesn't kiss his feet has had a massively detrimental effect on the team. We're now nothing more than bottom half championship also-rans. The guy needs to get a grip and remember who he is. Then maybe he can learn some man-management skills and hopefully one day we'll have a manager who doesn't put his own pathetic ego ahead of the team.

Or was it just the money you came back for Nigel. Cant blame you if it was. I would say 99.9% of people would of taken it. But i am one of many people that didnt want you back so please just f*#k off now.

Does this work with everyone?

I don't want you on Foxes Talk so f*#k off now.

( :fc:)

Ridiculous thread. The only good thing about your incredibly stupid post is that broadly speaking it was grammatically correct. You use full stops and capital letters to good effect, although you should try and incorporate question marks (?) and the occasional apostrophe (') where possible.

Now shut up.

He has been extremely arrogant since he came back. I think he needs to remind himself of his achievements in management to date. The way he has shipped out every player who doesn't kiss his feet has had a massively detrimental effect on the team. We're now nothing more than bottom half championship also-rans. The guy needs to get a grip and remember who he is. Then maybe he can learn some man-management skills and hopefully one day we'll have a manager who doesn't put his own pathetic ego ahead of the team.

you ignored my question....finger train....budgie???

:appl: spot on, the bloke's an arrogant **** who's only achievement here has been to get a team largely assembled by Holloway back into the Championship! (O and forgot to mention, will get another lesson come Saturday evening unfortunately!)

Or was it just the money you came back for Nigel. Cant blame you if it was. I would say 99.9% of people would of taken it. But i am one of many people that didnt want you back so please just f*#k off now.

loooooooooooooooooser

Mark W just another blinkered leicester fan.

Well I'll have to re-think things because I want you to know, I greatly value your opinion. Pearson Out, It's all Wellens fault, why didn't Gradel start? :frantics:

:appl: spot on, the bloke's an arrogant **** who's only achievement here has been to get a team largely assembled by Holloway back into the Championship!

Right you mean the side largely assembled by Holloway that Ian managed to get relegated from the Championship. Then the same side NP took to 5th in the Championship. That one?

He has been extremely arrogant since he came back.

Based on what exactly, his attitude is no different to what it was first time. He doesn't like the press and never will.

The way he has shipped out every player who doesn't kiss his feet has had a massively detrimental effect on the team.

So who are all these players we have shipped out that were brilliant and didn't worship his feet?

We're now nothing more than bottom half championship also-rans.

The same as when he arrived then?

Yeah, I was absolutely gutted when we got rid of Matt Mills, I just wish he was still here collecting £30,000 a week, shipping goals and getting sent off every other game, those were the days... WHY CAN'T PEARSON SEE THIS? :cry:

Right you mean the side largely assembled by Holloway that Ian managed to get relegated from the Championship. Then the same side NP took to 5th in the Championship. That one?

Team that started the season against MK.

P Henderson, K Gilbert, A Tunchev (J Hobbs, 88), M Morrison, J Mattock, M Gradel, M Oakley, A King, L Dyer, M Fryatt, S Howard (P Dickov, 62)

Gilbert, Tunchev, Hobbs, Morrison, Dyer, Dickov... all Pearson signings. Mattock, Gradel, King youth team, Fryatt signed by Levein and Oakley and Howard signed by Holloway. Add to that the likes of Berner, Martin, Adams, Powell brought in afterwards by Pearson.

Team that started the season against MK.

P Henderson, K Gilbert, A Tunchev (J Hobbs, 88), M Morrison, J Mattock, M Gradel, M Oakley, A King, L Dyer, M Fryatt, S Howard (P Dickov, 62)

Gilbert, Tunchev, Hobbs, Morrison, Dyer, Dickov... all Pearson signings. Mattock, Gradel, King youth team, Fryatt signed by Levein and Oakley and Howard signed by Holloway. Add to that the likes of Berner, Martin, Adams, Powell brought in afterwards by Pearson.

Ah ok, then the poster I was quoting was making up nonsense to slate Pearson again. I've honestly done as much as possible to forget everything that happened in that relegation year. :P

Ah ok, then the poster I was quoting was making up nonsense to slate Pearson again. I've honestly done as much as possible to forget everything that happened in that relegation year. :P

Yeah sorry I quoted the wrong Person!

Yeah, I was absolutely gutted when we got rid of Matt Mills, I just wish he was still here collecting £30,000 a week, shipping goals and getting sent off every other game, those were the days... WHY CAN'T PEARSON SEE THIS? :cry:

my god your a complete muppet! mocking that comment. were shipping more goals now than then and you say there's no problem sort yourself out.

Archived