Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

Premier team

Only ones I'm certain will be top flight regulars are Knockaert & King.

King's got the right head on his shoulders, his maturity for his age is astounding. Very clever player and very technically gifted too, he'll have years in the top flight, I'm certain of it, he's about as professional as any player I remember for us, an absolute asset.

Knockaert, I'm gonna jump the gun and say he'll easily play for a top half Premier side, and I mean easily. Best player we've had in years, it's early into his career again but he's got everything you need - he's also been very consistent for a player of his style.

The rest of the others I see very little reason why not but I reckon Morgan possibly, De Laet, Drinkwater & Marshall all have strong claims.

As many have said, Marshall, he is world class. The way he never beats players, his lack of movement, his ability to not get his corners past the first man, the fact that he has been dropped for Dyer, oh and he couldn't get in a Stoke side that doesn't even use a midfield.

Real Premiership quality

Ah sorry, we've got a nice little song about him and he scored a couple of goals from outside the box last season.

Archived