Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sphericalfox

A Letter from a Foxes Fan

I wouldn't make any plans to sell any of your material if I were you. :thumbup:

Don't worry flow, if you were my target audience I'd have given up a long time ago. I don't expect you to 'get it'. So all the abuse on here is fine by me, I'm a big man, I can take abuse, critique and if so considered, credit or praise. But frankly, if no one read it then I wouldn't bother. The positive comments outweigh those who don't care for it.

But thanks for reading :thumbup:

Don't worry flow, if you were my target audience I'd have given up a long time ago. I don't expect you to 'get it'. So all the abuse on here is fine by me, I'm a big man, I can take abuse, critique and if so considered, credit or praise. But frankly, if no one read it then I wouldn't bother. The positive comments outweigh those who don't care for it.

But thanks for reading :thumbup:

Have there been many positive comments for this thread?

I think most posters on the thread appear to find it somewhat strange?

Have there been many positive comments for this thread?

I think most posters on the thread appear to find it somewhat strange?

Sure it's strange, but I receive plenty of positive comments. The internet doesn't begin and end in FoxesTalk or this thread :thumbup:

A minority have used this as an excuse to have a pop. They can fire away. I'm not bothered.

Sure it's strange, but I receive plenty of positive comments. The internet doesn't begin and end in FoxesTalk or this thread :thumbup:

A minority have used this as an excuse to have a pop. They can fire away. I'm not bothered.

To be fair SF I genuinely do believe its cos you're pretty bright.. No bollox there... I don't consider myself to be a dumb ass (though many do) but I bow to your apparent level of intellect. Either that or you ARE really rather strange?

lol

What forums gave you positive feedback? The "share your psychotic episodes" forum?

Hoho, side splitting stuff, you and flow should team up to a wonderful double-act. You'd have them rolling in the aisles of the nearest music hall and wetting their corsets and drawers with your repertoire!

Hoho, side splitting stuff, you and flow should team up to a wonderful double-act. You'd have them rolling in the aisles of the nearest music hall and wetting their corsets and drawers with your repertoire!

What are you on about now? Wetting corsets in a music hall? Are you in the middle of a Victorian episode? You seem trapped in a steep downward spiral towards complete mental breakdown. I feel a bit sick just reading your posts. Go see a doctor, seriously.

Do you do all this stuff on day release from strangeways ?

Archived