Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sphericalfox

A Letter from a Foxes Fan

Is that the cyber equivalent of a reach-around from Moosey and cooling?

Advice to Spherical, clear you Google search history, there is nothing worse than starting to type something in and it predicts you want to search for ripped underwear or man in matching leopard vest and pants.

Is that the cyber equivalent of a reach-around from Moosey and cooling?

Advice to Spherical, clear you Google search history, there is nothing worse than starting to type something in and it predicts you want to search for ripped underwear or man in matching leopard vest and pants.

It's too late. I've had an email already from Mouthbreather and he wanted to know what my waist size was.

This has to be one of your most bizarre posts yet SP?

As usual, it's gone over my head...

I used to think SF was just a bit 'fuzzy' upstairs but this latest blog has me thinking he has gone all out schizo. So much so that i'm starting to feel a bit guilty about not being his friend on here. Forgive me SF, i did not realise you were mentally ill.

I used to think SF was just a bit 'fuzzy' upstairs but this latest blog has me thinking he has gone all out schizo. So much so that i'm starting to feel a bit guilty about not being his friend on here. Forgive me SF, i did not realise you were mentally ill.

Thanks for the faux concern, but the mental stability of an individual who trolls the internet is someone to be pitied. Your cries for help are heard in every post, I'd hope the other posters can help you through these difficult times. :thumbup:

Your posts don't seem to attract a lot of responses SF?

Maybe you need to go more for the mainstream?

You're clearly a bright bloke but perhaps too 'zany' sometimes?

Just an observation.

Perhaps a 'poll' of some description may be the way to go? Ill assist in this respect if you like, free of charge to you of course.

PM me if you'd like to learn more...

Col

:thumbup:

Thanks for the faux concern, but the mental stability of an individual who trolls the internet is someone to be pitied. Your cries for help are heard in every post, I'd hope the other posters can help you through these difficult times. :thumbup:

It's ok matey, that's absolutely fine. Great stuff. Tell me, do you have any sharp objects or rope lying around? I wouldn't want you to do harm to yourself during one of your episodes. If you want i'll come over and make the place safe

Your posts don't seem to attract a lot of responses SF?

Maybe you need to go more for the mainstream?

You're clearly a bright bloke but perhaps too 'zany' sometimes?

Just an observation.

Perhaps a 'poll' of some description may be the way to go? Ill assist in this respect if you like, free of charge to you of course.

PM me if you'd like to learn more...

Col

:thumbup:

I don't worry about the numbers. It's obviously something that concerns you, hence the number of your own posts in one of your own threads. I'll stick to keeping it simple without polls, I don't need numbers to flag my waning ego. I have Lord Foxytoff to keep me company.

I don't worry about the numbers. It's obviously something that concerns you, hence the number of your own posts in one of your own threads. I'll stick to keeping it simple without polls, I don't need numbers to flag my waning ego. I have Lord Foxytoff to keep me company.

This is keeping it simple!!??

lol

You missed out"up his own arse"......but cvnt none the less.

didn't get it eh, Paul? Hmm, how do I respond to such a cvnty post, with cvntiness or just say pop me on ignore, that way the next months restless and sleepless nights will be all worthwhile!

I hope this ironically cvnty post isn't wasted on you. All the best!

Archived