Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Hollidays songs

Almost every time I go on holliday there is a song that reminds me of that holliday and is allways played while I'm out there.

Here's a few from the past...

Dj otzi - Hey baby -Tunisa 2001

Tarkan - kiss kiss - Turkey 97 (later released in English by Holly Valance

Tarkan - (The original to the recent song 'lonely no more) Turkey 2003

Black eyed peas - Lets get retarded - Magaluf 2004

Anyone else got any?

Almost every time I go on holliday there is a song that reminds me of that holliday and is allways played while I'm out there.

Anyone else got any?

141779[/snapback]

Quality holiday tunes! We had a dance to this...cant memba how it went but every1 was always dancing to it. apparently it was number 1 every year for bout 4/5 years!

Undertones - Here Comes The Summer

142325[/snapback]

I remember that!!!

142488[/snapback]

It was on the jukebox at the café at Plémont Bay (The beach I used to hang out at when I was in my teens)

Went back there last month - The café hasn't changed much but the jukebox (and the Galactians game) have gone

142325[/snapback]

I remember that!!!

142488[/snapback]

It was on the jukebox at the café at Plémont Bay (The beach I used to hang out at when I was in my teens)

Went back there last month - The café hasn't changed much but the jukebox (and the Galactians game) have gone

142495[/snapback]

Booo. :angry:

142325[/snapback]

I remember that!!!

142488[/snapback]

142495[/snapback]

Booo. :angry:

142497[/snapback]

Precisely :ph34r:

Anyone else got any?

141779[/snapback]

Quality holiday tunes! We had a dance to this...cant memba how it went but every1 was always dancing to it. apparently it was number 1 every year for bout 4/5 years!

141863[/snapback]

Yeah the kiss kiss one was number one in Turkey for ove 4 years, and was eventually knock off by the other song by the same artist, so I was told.

The dance was a macarana type thing, class that was. I rememeber dancing to it ontop of the bar in bar street Marmaris :ph34r:

Archived