Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J.Lisemore

Big Ron Manager.

Good insight into the goings on at Peterborough United. Came across this via YouTube, and found it quite interesting, its about 5 episodes long (4 parts to each episode) , also worth mentioning that our very own Sean St. Ledger is in this at a young age, taken from the 2005/2006 season.

Guest BlueBrett

Saw it a while back. Ledge doen't come out of it looking too great but I enjoyed the bit where Fry goes 'I can't wait til I can sell you Ledger,' or something along those lines, and he just sits there smiling at him.

Saw it a while back. Ledge doen't come out of it looking too great but I enjoyed the bit where Fry goes 'I can't wait til I can sell you Ledger,' or something along those lines, and he just sits there smiling at him.

Yep, just a little boy back then I suppose but he seems very immature! sold him for £250,000 at the end of that season I think.

Archived