Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester v Cov - Under 21's

I am a massive fan of the Academy boys but Harry P is simply no where near Waggy or Vardy unfortunately - had high hopes but he simply hasn't improved enough to warrant a place - needs to go out on loan and learn his trade in the lower divisions

Think there are a couple of Academy lads in front of Harry P now but doubt if they'll get a chance either

nowhere near waggy and vardy? I watch them all the time and both Harry p and joe Dodoo look more exciting and threatening in front of goal. I've seen vardy in the 21s and he was useless there too. I hope our academy boys do not read the rubbish our fans write on here about them. Hopefully these fans can watch them play in another teams colours where I know the players above mentioned have a lot of interest. Leave this lot enjoying the fruits of the likes of vardy n co

The problem is though for NP that he will know that if he does not get us up this season, in all likelihood he will be sacked. He can not afford to blood untried kids when so much is on the line for him. It would be easier for him to blood 1 or 2 if we were sitting in the middle of the prem than now as the expectation in this division is massive.

People banging the SSL drum again. Might aswell forget him never been rated by Pearson, not his signing and fell out previously.

Keane, Whitbread and moore all get in ahead imo. Moore is playing well for Brent, won last two games played in, he's our future cover or first team

Archived