Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

Leicester v Cov - Under 21's

Playing our rivals at the Ricoh Arena this afternoon.

Leicester City â€@OfficialFOXES

#LCFC U21s to play #CCFC - Logan; Sesay, St. Ledger, Taft, Smith; Cain, McCourt, Clifford; Futacs, Blyth, Hopper

#LCFC subs: J. Smith, Maduako, Panayiotou, Paratore, Anton

It's an absolute disgrace that St Ledger is only in the Under 21's, and Panayioutou only on the bench, this guy is our Lionel Messi.

Playing our rivals at the Ricoh Arena this afternoon.

#LCFC U21s to play #CCFC - Logan; Sesay, St. Ledger, Taft, Smith; Cain, McCourt, Clifford; Futacs, Blyth, Hopper

#LCFC subs: J. Smith, Maduako, Panayiotou, Paratore, Anton

It's an absolute disgrace that St Ledger is only in the Under 21's, and Panayioutou only on the bench, this guy is our Lionel Messi.

Full 90 mins for SSL, off on loan for him now I've heard. Crazy if its Palace.

That pannyitooouuu chap can't even make the Under 21 XI. Almost a year ago made his debut for the first team then never to be seen again!

remember the boy is only 17. At leicester age and size comes first. 6ft 3 plus to be a striker is important to Nigel . I believe our top kids should get out of here before that manager kills their confidence completely. Schlupp , Moore not old or big enough. Man.u Liverpool arsenal Southampton play young short and all sorts. Kid scores on debut then dropped forever. But fleetwoods hitman never scores and can get in our squad every week. Hmm mourinho in charge of leicester I don't think so. But the fans adhere to whatever he says so we can watch the same idiots every week. Feel sorry for our 21s, win every week but no progress. Get out of here kids whilst you can!!!!

Blyth was struggling at notts c, he didn't score any and their manager clearly didn't think he was goo enough to start, or even come off the bench. Why would we then throw him into first team football? Let him develop first

remember the boy is only 17. At leicester age and size comes first. 6ft 3 plus to be a striker is important to Nigel . I believe our top kids should get out of here before that manager kills their confidence completely. Schlupp , Moore not old or big enough. Man.u Liverpool arsenal Southampton play young short and all sorts. Kid scores on debut then dropped forever. But fleetwoods hitman never scores and can get in our squad every week. Hmm mourinho in charge of leicester I don't think so. But the fans adhere to whatever he says so we can watch the same idiots every week. Feel sorry for our 21s, win every week but no progress. Get out of here kids whilst you can!!!!

You did see his goal against Leeds right?

It was hardly Michael Owen versus Argentina. It was a shot from outside the box and the ball has hit his foot.

Your right , he should be punished for scoring that lucky goal, but for us that travelled there it was buzzing in the away end, when one of our kids scored and played very well when he came on. He scored had 1 scrambled off the line. Won a couple of corners and free kicks. All I'm saying the kid played well , why won't he give him a chance. I really believe no matter how good our kids are at u21s they wont be given a chance by this manager.I'm not saying replace wood or nugent at this time but surely vardy and waghorn should be getting a little heat from the u21s boys? Bet you would love to celebrate a lucky goal from vardy every once in a while?

Your right , he should be punished for scoring that lucky goal, but for us that travelled there it was buzzing in the away end, when one of our kids scored and played very well when he came on. He scored had 1 scrambled off the line. Won a couple of corners and free kicks. All I'm saying the kid played well , why won't he give him a chance. I really believe no matter how good our kids are at u21s they wont be given a chance by this manager.I'm not saying replace wood or nugent at this time but surely vardy and waghorn should be getting a little heat from the u21s boys? Bet you would love to celebrate a lucky goal from vardy every once in a while?

I am a massive fan of the Academy boys but Harry P is simply no where near Waggy or Vardy unfortunately - had high hopes but he simply hasn't improved enough to warrant a place - needs to go out on loan and learn his trade in the lower divisions

Think there are a couple of Academy lads in front of Harry P now but doubt if they'll get a chance either

Archived