Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MATTL94

Leaders vs Inexperience

Shouting at the linesman doesn't make Kasper a leader... neither does his desire to improve and one day end up at ManUtd.

His Dad was a leader.

Nugent is a lead by example kind of leader... as is Morgan... totally different to uncontrolled tit that was Mills. But still don't inspire others if heads drop... they just get on with they're (usually awesome) game which can lift others... but it's not a Rio Ferdinand geeing others up kind of leader.

Drinkwater will be when he adds experience to his game, but we're not there for a good while yet

For me, Wellens is still the only true leader in the squad... and his legs of gone, which isn't ideal for our game making him not good enough on the pitch to actually play.

He's constantly pointing out to others where to run, very vocal in his game... constantly gees others up, even down to accompanying Schlupp down the tunnel when he got injured at the shitty ground - shame his legs aren't what they were, because we could do with those runs into the box... and the vocal support for the less experienced lads.

lol Brilliant

Leicester+City+v+Scunthorpe+United+0BsSCQzgGDll.jpg

Actually he did roll his sleeves up...

Matt Oakley was one of the most influential players for us in Pearson's first season at the club. He was the best midfielder in League 1, and always gave 110%. He lead by example, and got the team talking. I can't ever remember him having an 'off game'! Even in the first season under Sven, he had to come in towards the end of the season, and contributed massively to our performances towards the end of that season. If Matt Oakley wasn't a leader for us, particularly in League One, then I do not know the meaning of the word.

:blink:

Archived