Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Is he still in a job?

Just got back from a party, What a pitiful performance tonight, Mr.Pearson still has faith in his players.. but it appears they have no faith in him. .At the end of the day, the buck stops with him... but he is at bay.. just heard his interview... no answers no solutions.. derby are a poor outfit, but they beat us.... .but whatever happens from here on in, Mr. Pearson is a dead man walking...if you are totally honest with yourself you know it..its a sad state of affairs...a looking in the mirror session needs to be undertaken by the players.... but do they really care ?

Just got back from a party, What a pitiful performance tonight, Mr.Pearson still has faith in his players.. but it appears they have no faith in him. .At the end of the day, the buck stops with him... but he is at bay.. just heard his interview... no answers no solutions.. derby are a poor outfit, but they beat us.... .but whatever happens from here on in, Mr. Pearson is a dead man walking...if you are totally honest with yourself you know it..its a sad state of affairs...a looking in the mirror session needs to be undertaken by the players.... but do they really care ?

#

What is your post about? Honestly?

Do they care? Yes/no/maybe. They're footballers. They get paid to play. I guess they care, I've played football and rugby all my life and whatever team I've played for I've always wanted to win no matter what/how long I've been there.

They've lost faith in him? Again, based on what? What you reckon? We're in a slump, players' heads are going to be down and it's Pearson's job to get them up again, I guess we'll see whether he can do that before the end of the season.

Seriously, does your post actually address anything that's not been discussed in previous threads?

Seriously, does your post actually address anything that's not been discussed in previous threads?

Nope.

It's the maudlin 3am ramblings of someone who's had too much WKD.

#

Do they care? Yes/no/maybe. They're footballers. They get paid to play. I guess they care, I've played football and rugby all my life and whatever team I've played for I've always wanted to win no matter what/how long I've been there.

They've lost faith in him? Again, based on what? What you reckon? We're in a slump, players' heads are going to be down and it's Pearson's job to get them up again, I guess we'll see whether he can do that before the end of the season.

Come on mate he's just letting off steam. I think we are all pissed off with what's happening at the moment and foxtalk lets us get it off our chest. If you don't like what he has posted just don't bother to reply .

#

Sorry.. I should of cleared the thread with you first. you are clearly the "king" of relevance. forgive me.

Archived