Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shearfox

This is the problem...

Really?

Are you happy with Kasper giving the ball away as often as he does?

What about the awful defending from him and our center backs from crosses and set piece? The lack of a commanding figure in our box has caused us problems all season...... :/

It's the modern way, team not playing very well, go out and buy some more players.....

What is wrong with working with the players you have?

Coach them to play a different system, (we are hopeless at anything other than 4-4-2), how about coaching our three (very decent) central midfielders to pay differently, say holding roles in a 4-2-3-1 system or taking Vardy and teaching him how to play from the left (something we know he can do) as a wide striker in a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1?

There are plenty of other things we can do to move this team forward, De Laet and Schlupp as wingbacks in a 3-5-2, Knockaert or Marshall given the creative role in the hole, these just off the top of my head...... :dunno:

I agree, we have 3 decent midfielders,all young,who appear to be intelligent,adaptable footballers.

I worry about the defence,particularly conceding poor goals in the recent barren run.

We showed a fluency and promise early season.

When NP has deviated from 4-4-2 it appears a negative response to match the opposition,e.g Watford.

4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 can be exciting,attacking football with the right mindset.

We have the players,do they have the motivation/

Guest BlueBrett

Stop blaming the refs, we are rubbish and that is pure and simple. Seems like Pearson has completely lost the plot getting rid of players we need, Schlupp to united and st ledger going to Millwall are prime examples. Neil Danns would be very useful right now, we have no one who can boss a game in the middle and Danns can do that for sure.

Schlupp was rubbish on Friday

Archived