Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dog_4

Fortune teller!

Does anyone know one? ask the simple question Will Leicester City get promoted this season? Then we know weather to bother attending the rest of the games left

Well I can tell you it cost a fortune to watch this shit so the answer is no.

Just phoned up Psychic Today tv channel on Sky and the funny bald bloke pulled out a card, held it up to the camera and the bird said "Yes you are going to get promoted. You will win the league."

Pretty confident now but wouldn't mind a second opinion, so if someone can do the honours and ring up again to get confirmation that'd be great.

all it takes is one big win and will turn your form around. its a tough league this year. i personally think were going to need 55 fvcking points to stay in it. Having said that, if we can stop up i think this financial fair play rule could work in our favour quite a bit and even it up against teams like cardiff and watford. Although they probably wont be in this league next year.

if mr mandaric doesnt wont to put any money into us, dont think it will be that bad. tbf honestly not a dig at all but when we won at your it was one of our poorer performances since the turn of the year. for me wood was just a player in good form for a couple of months and now he isnt and its sounding like hes worth 200k not 1m.

if mr mandaric doesnt wont to put any money into us, dont think it will be that bad. tbf honestly not a dig at all but when we won at your it was one of our poorer performances since the turn of the year. for me wood was just a player in good form for a couple of months and now he isnt and its sounding like hes worth 200k not 1m.

He cost a fortune I can tell you.

Archived